Welcome to Coach William's Clipboard! I’m glad you’ve stopped by again, or maybe for your first time to visit! After you’ve read the article, please share it with friends and post it on any of your social media sites as well – especially Facebook!

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Hypnosis and Self Forgiveness for a Healthy Weight

"Only after we can learn to forgive ourselves can we accept others as they are because we don't feel threatened by anything about them which is better than us." - Stephen Covey










During my Hypnosis sessions I discover that I just seem to know the right things to say during the sessions with my clients. That’s probably due to my years of experience working with so many people in so many different areas of Hypnosis.

Many times, I like to use a particular story – I don’t use “scripts”. My clients need individual work, not something I’m going to read to them or memorize. And one of the stories I tell – always tailored to them of course - is where they meet their “future” self – usually on a beach.

Connie was one of my weight reduction clients. She wanted to “lose” 50 pounds. Or at least that’s what she thought she wanted when we first talked on the phone. Obviously, she had not read the information on my website about the difference between “losing” weight and getting rid of it.

Who really wants to “lose” weight, only to find it again? Does that really make sense? And that’s what happens most times. Do you know anyone who “lost” weight, and then found it again? Maybe you?

Connie didn’t look that much overweight. And she said she didn’t understand why she was overweight – at least that much. She didn’t eat that much, her job and two kids kept her physically busy. And she didn’t really eat that many sweets.

She told me she had tried every fad diet and weight loss program out there, and yes, she had lost weight, and found it again – several times over!

A friend told her about coming to see me for Hypnosis and how it had helped her so Connie thought “Why not?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and thanks for your comments.

Coach William C. Smith