Welcome to Coach William's Clipboard! I’m glad you’ve stopped by again, or maybe for your first time to visit! After you’ve read the article, please share it with friends and post it on any of your social media sites as well – especially Facebook!

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

A Bucket List? Use Hypnosis to Create a Butterfly List!

What the caterpillar calls
the end of the world,
the Master calls
the butterfly."

- Richard Bach

One of my favorite movies of all time was “The Bucket List” with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman.
.
And it got me to thinking:
• Did I have a Bucket List?
• Would I even want to have a Bucket List?
• Why did I seem to have some resistance to the idea of a Bucket List?
• Would it be beneficial to have a Bucket List?
.
Being a Hypnotist and especially because of the work in some of the areas I work in, I’m probably more analytical when it comes to words and ideas than most people – even most Hypnotists!
.
And after looking at the idea, I realized the resistance I was feeling was the concept of a Bucket List as things I wanted to do before I die!
At first I couldn’t understand why I had such resistance, and then I realized it was because it has a negative connotation to it – dying! --
.

(in case you're wondering -- Christopher Columbus Smith was my Great, Great GrandFather!)
.
I’m all about LIVING LIFE and enjoying every day as much as possible – so the idea of thinking about things to do before I die, just didn’t make any sense.
.
So I decided to rename it – my “Butterfly List”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and thanks for your comments.

Coach William C. Smith