Welcome to Coach William's Clipboard! I’m glad you’ve stopped by again, or maybe for your first time to visit! After you’ve read the article, please share it with friends and post it on any of your social media sites as well – especially Facebook!

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Love Yourself and Others More

"If you would be loved, love, and be loveable." 
Benjamin Franklin

February 14th, is the day we celebrate as Valentine’s Day – the day we send cards to wives, husbands, spouses, significant others, boyfriends, girlfriends, Mothers, Fathers, Grandparents, children, teachers, friends, etc. Some people even get Valentine’s cards for their pets. No, I’m not one of them.

Now when I was younger, it generally stopped with cards. Now it’s way more commercialized – like other holidays! Not only do we send cards, but we’re expected to send flowers, chocolates, maybe even jewelry – gold and diamonds of course! Maybe buy special gifts like trips to the spa, or romantic getaways.

This is great for retail sells – even boosts the economy – so I’m sure not going to advocate NOT doing this.

But let me ask you a question. Why do we celebrate this showing of love so profusely on only one day?

Shouldn’t we show our love, affection, and appreciation for others EVERY day? Of course we should!

There’s one person in your life who really, really needs this love, affection, and appreciation every day. Do you know who it is? YOU! I have so many people who come into my office telling me they don’t have good self esteem or they don’t feel worthy of love, or they feel inferior to others. Way more common than maybe you would expect. I’ll have to acknowledge, it surprised me for a long time. And still saddens me to think a person would feel this way about themselves.


To read more go to:
http://www.hypnosisrc.com/hypnosis_dallas_fort_worth_article_love_yourself_and_others_more.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and thanks for your comments.

Coach William C. Smith